Please download the registration form (click here), fill it, scan the below mentioned documents and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
i) Birth Certificate
ii) Community Certificate (if applicable)
iii) Address Proof (Aadhar card, Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Gas Bill, etc.)
iv) Half-yearly Mark Statement
Student Aadhaar Card
Subject to the availability of seats, the school will admit students from LKG upto std. IX & std. XI.
- For admission to Junior Nursery the minimum age required is 3 years 6 months in June. Correspondingly, in the higher classes an additional year of age is required for each class.
- Students coming from other schools are expected to bring Transfer Certificates duly signed by the authorities of the school last attended.
- New students must be introduced, personally, by their parents, guardians, or whom ever will be responsible for the payment of fees and regularity.
- On admission, the admission fee, the special fee and the tuition fee for the term should be paid. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Students joining the school in the middle of a term must pay the fees for the full term.
The Admission forms need to be accompanied by the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Mark Sheet
- Immunization Certificate
- Salary Certificate of Parent or Guardian
- Community Certificate
In addition to the above, students who have appeared for the X Std. Public Examination conducted by the Examining Bodies other than Tamil Nadu must enclose true copies of:
- Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the inspecting authorities of the School
- Migration Certificate issued by the Examining body along with the application for admission (C.B.S.E.,I.C.S.E. and other states)