Admission Registration - XI Std. (2020-2021)
Kindly Scan the below mentioned documents and send it to email@example.com
i) Birth Certificate
ii) Community Certificate (if applicable)
iii) Address Proof (Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Gas Bill, etc.)
iv) Half-yearly Mark Statement
Student Aadhaar Card
The criteria of admission for new students is on the basis of their performance in the admission test and satisfying other rules and regulations relating to age etc., as laid down by the school.
Admission forms can be collected from the school office during school working hours. Subject to the availability of seats, the school will admit students from LKG upto std. IX & std. XI.
- For admission to Junior Nursery the minimum age required is 3 years 6 months in June. Correspondingly, in the higher classes an additional year of age is required for each class.
- Students coming from other schools are expected to bring Transfer Certificates duly signed by the authorities of the school last attended.
- New students must be introduced, personally, by their parents, guardians, or whom ever will be responsible for the payment of fees and regularity.
- On admission, the admission fee, the special fee and the tuition fee for the term should be paid. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Students joining the school in the middle of a term must pay the fees for the full term.
The Admission forms need to be accompanied by the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Mark Sheet
- Immunization Certificate
- Salary Certificate of Parent or Guardian
- Community Certificate
In addition to the above, students who have appeared for the X Std. Public Examination conducted by the Examining Bodies other than Tamil Nadu must enclose true copies of:
- Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the inspecting authorities of the School
- Migration Certificate issued by the Examining body along with the application for admission (C.B.S.E.,I.C.S.E. and other states)